Pages

Followers

Translate This Blog

Wednesday 3 November 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers #39 - Snowflakes

Hi everyone, hope you’re all ready for a new challenge.

We only had 7 entries last week and we’d like thank all 7 of you for sticking with us and your cards were all lovely.

This weeks winner is

#1 Craftycat

num gen

winner

Well done Craftycat, please contact me, Karen, (email in sidebar) so I can send you your Winners blog badge and arrange your prize.

Our Top 3 from last weeks challenge are

#2 Mimiko

#5 Angie

#6 Asa

Please can you also email me and I’ll forward your Top 3 blog badges.

This weeks theme is ‘Snowflakes’, the perfect opportunity for all of you who are busy making your Christmas cards, I know I am.

Please remember to be entered into the prize draw you MUST follow the theme, and USE ProMarkers.

We’re being sponsored this week by

Joanna Sheen

joanna  logo

And the prize is a £10 gift voucher to spend in their online store.

This week we announce out GDT for the rest of November and since we only had 7 entrants last week, we’ve put them together with the entrants from the week before and we’ve chosen Kathleen. Kathleen will join us from challenge #40.

Here’s what the DT did for this one.

Karen

1 karen

Tine

2 tine

Lorraine

3 lorraine

Ruth

4 ruth

Kate

5 kate

Wynneth

ilpm #39

Julie

If you would like to see more of the DT’s work, please click on their names in the side bar to be taken straight to their blogs.

So, over to you. Have fun.

Karen and the Design Team

We would appreciate it if you could turn off Word Verification as it really slows us down when commenting on your cards.

Thanks.

15 comments:

  1. FAB cards from the DT (I'm sure I recognise that inkadinkado santa Wynneth!). What a shame you only had 7 entries last week. I'm having a bit of a snowflake thing and might have a go myself this week.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic DT cards. I LOVE snowflakes!
    Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT cards. Thanks for the challenge. Snowflakes are my fave for crimbo, now ........ where to begin.
    Sandiblu xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DT cards. Sorry I haven't played for a bit but been busy with real life!!
    Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls, lovely dt work. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Karen, Did not use Pro-Markers on my card, sorry. I use Pro's all the time, just did not think about it when I made this decoupage card (usually only use stamped images)....If I had a brain I would be lethal!!
    Please remove me this week, I will join you again with a pro-marker card this time! Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoyed this challenge as its gettin me in the mood for xmas ...and I think I might of just found my mojo lol lovely cards by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank heavens I had brought with me a Christmas image previously coloured using pro markers - the snowflake bit jumped out at me for a background!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work from the DT team and a lovely challenge too! :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely inspiration from the DT. Just added my card!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge and wonderful cards from the DT x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the theme team and your gorgeous interpretations. Lots of snowy fun. Hugs Cherry XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Girlz,

    How are you?

    have you missed me? Hee hee me missed you all, I have been a bit busy & my poor little doggy was ill!

    All better now!Thanks for your good wishes Karen x


    Thanks for great challenge & as always you are such a talented bunch, I admire your art work every time I visit, you blow me away!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Girls, used pro-markers on my latest card!!
    Thank you Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete